|Cybergaming Consultants is the brainchild of Anthony Axisa,
a lawyer by profession and former legal and enforcement director
of the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta, who has co-authored
and drafted Malta’s Remote Gaming Regulations, and Michael
J. Bianchi, a director of long standing.
Cybergaming Consultants has been conceived as a tailor-made
solution to your requirements. When using our wide-array
of services you will know that at Cybergaming Consultants
we are true to our promises.
Cybergaming Consultants is a one-stop-shop dedicated exclusively
to the remote gaming industry. We rely on integrity, leadership,
in-depth knowledge and experience to help resolve your most
Your most demanding requirements are our benchmark. We are
committed to work to your specifications and meet your deadlines.
Our clients are always one step ahead of the competition
because we are in a position to keep them informed on the
potential impact of legislation, regulation and policy.
Cybergaming Consultants’ team
of experts is selected not only for their excellent knowledge
in their area of specialization, but also for their ability
to apply their expertise to the gaming industry.
Our ability to draw on several specialist consultants means
that we can provide economic research and ‘know how’ in
all areas of gaming, market research, statistical data, software
solutions, payment solutions, technology and risk management.
No matter where you want to set
up, or consolidate your remote gaming operation, Cybergaming
Consultants can make it work for you.
Through our extensive networking we can assist you to choose
affiliates, intermediaries, networks and other strategic
partners. Our presence in the industry makes us your ideal
partner in acquisition and merger projects.
Our outstanding relationship with lobbying groups will make
it a touch easier for you to make your priorities known and
to safeguard your interests.
And because we fully understand your requirements, we will
keep you posted at all times with developments and first-hand
information, sharing with you our in-house research to help
you minimise risk and bank on opportunities.
Cybergaming Consultants is able to achieve high-impact results.
As an esteemed client you deserve nothing short of thorough
and impeccable service.
Michael J. Bianchi
- Director of Bianchi Group, one of Malta’s leading business groups, founded in 19th century;
- Founder of Maltanet, the first telecommunications operator in Malta;
- Founder and Director of Vodafone Malta and Vodafone Egypt;
- Director and stakeholder of Malta International Airport;
- Director of several companies that cover a wide spectrum of business activities;
- Stakeholder in Malta’s National Lottery;
- Honorary Consul General in Malta for the Republic of Austria.
- A gaming lawyer by profession and one of the pioneers of the remote gaming industry in Malta.
- Former Legal and Enforcement Director of the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta
- Drafter and co-author of Malta’s Remote Gaming Regulations
- Drafter and co-author of Malta’s Commercial Bingo Regulations, Commercial Communication Games Regulations, the Broadcasting Media Games Regulations, the Non-profit Games Regulations, the Video Lottery Terminals Regulations, the Amusement Machines Regulations and the Code of Conduct on Advertising Inducements and Promotions
- Published in a wide variety of internet gaming and regulatory-related topics in several international publications, business, legal and trade publications
- After he left the Lotteries and Gaming Authority he has acted as consultant to the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta and as advisor to the Government of Malta.
- Acts as a European and international consultant to several prestigious remote gaming operations